Friday, September 23, 2011

The MFShow Audience Quotes

Wanda from MS - God doesn't make mistakes when people are born. People just have problems with their identity sometimes.

Chris from KY - I want to address the debate issue. I think we get caught up with how the candidates look. In the Bible, David was chosen not because of appearance, but because of substance. I think we're missing the substance of the candidates.

David from TX - It's amazing to me how many people in the church would rather go with their sentiments than what the Scriptures say. About the sanctity of life, and about divorce. Where's the passion in the Church for the scriptures?

Tammy from FL - The only thing I have against Mitt Romney is what he doesn't believe in.

Ben from NC - Many times people don't realize that God has established the government to carry our His wrath. God uses them to execute the wrath that he desires.

Jimmy from TX - I believe Rick Perry does believe in Christ. But I don't understand why he continues to engage with criminals, and educate their children at our expense.

Robert from AR - [Rick Perry] needs to start talking about what he's going to do for the United States.

Ricky from AL - [The Mormon] faith is unbelievable. I don't think any Christian in his right mind would vote for Mitt Romney.

Scott from OH - I called to caution the Christian audience that it's not so much about what [a particular candidate] looks like or how he sounds....we don't need a great orator, we need a godly president.

Sherry from IL - It occured to me what our standard is. When Barack Obama was elected...I feel like he was elected for his image. We need to know the issues and be informed.

No comments:

Post a Comment