Friday, September 2, 2011

Listener Quotables from the MFShow

Mike from VA - When people ask me what religion I am, I tell them I'm a Christ-follower. Some people call that a Christian.

Ben from NC - The key element to the word of God is truth, not religion. Religion is ideology, concepts, and tradition to me.

Roger from TX: I think the people expect too much when they expect the President to create jobs. The President can't do anything about creating jobs.

John from VA - The government is designed for a specific cause, just like the body of Christ. Each member has a certain purpose.

Debbie from LA - I have a lot of reservations about [the Constitutional Convention]. I just don't want to give anyone carte blanche like that.

Alec from AR - I can see a pattern of [Obama] coming up with excuses...too late.

Jeff from KY - The reason Obama's approval rating is the way it is is because of the lack of education in this country.

Dave from OH - I think that [illegal immigrants] are taking a lot of jobs away from Americans.

No comments:

Post a Comment